H  Fantasy Adventure H Fantasy Adventure

I enjoyed this game and the idea. I just feel like the artwork could have been better. I couldn't get that into it.

Liara - Cum Dumpster Liara - Cum Dumpster

Its ok. The key controlls may need a little work. Good quality animations.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

symbolic

its like a reflection of what is to happen

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

...

I cannot for the sake of my life find how to get back to the band viewing thingy after customizing a person. :( maybe im just overlooking something?

Evil-Dog responds:

you gotta buy or reset the stuff then you can accept

zOMGies zOMGies

it gets crammed full of zombies

i cant get pass lvl 8 after trying 3 times...which means its to hard for my lazy butt

Pill Cannon Pill Cannon

erm

Im glad I dont Take anti depression meds even though im clinically depressed. I gues thats why I'm on the suicide watch list.....

Starlight Starlight

Verry good

It is creative, and probobly took a long time to make and align all those stars correctly

Sin Mark Sin Mark

It is O.K........

I'm glad you mentioned your tribute to Diablo, I play diablo. The game is very repetitive. You should be able to buy new and better gear. The game was lagging on me, I would go to move my mouse to aim at someone, and the aimer would be skippy and bounce across the screen. It is an ok game though, try to improve those flaws and i give a 9/10, :)

mission to Jupiter mission to Jupiter

it is better than given credit for

This game is good, it might not be complicated or dynamic but it is good. The game is just a simple game about jumping to rocks collecting gems and some people rated this game based on that. I base my ratinng on how well the game is made. This game was made very well and I enjoyed this game.

Naruto:Deep throat Sakura Naruto:Deep throat Sakura

good!

I like blow jobs but it needs diffrent girls and to last longer, but the rest is awsome